Friday, May 20, 2011

What a racket!

So, I stopped by one of my favorite local haunts today, just for a "quick" walkthrough. Little did I know I would find an assortment of vintage gowns, sporting goods and jewelry all to bring to the Top Shelf Flea III this Sunday! I decided to send up a quick post to generate some buzz on two categories of items that have NOTHING whatsoever to do with each other, but, will both be in my area of the Flea this Sunday.


First, is this selection of fantastic vintage rackets! Great graphics and patina! Perfect for decorating your game room or manly abode! (or womanly abode as well, I'm just trying to reach out to some of the guys here...) Super fun selection and something for everyone! My fav is the 1960's Billie Jean King Jet!

At the opposite end of the spectrum (and, actually, the store) was this cache of beautiful vintage rosaries! They are in Ebony, Rosewood, glass, crystal, and amber. They hail from Italy, Ireland, Canada, France and more! One is confirmed as completely Sterling Silver. These are beauties and priced very reasonably and will all be with me Sunday...



No comments:

Post a Comment